Day by Dave
Are you winning,son?
你要赢了吗?儿子
Yes thanks Dad,
是的,谢谢老爸
And I thank you for coming and asking that
也谢谢你能来关心我
I appreciate you trying to
我很感激你能这样问我
Ask me though you may not understand.
尽管你都不太懂游戏
Are you winning,son?
你要赢了吗?儿子
No Dad,the shame...
没有,爸,我很丢脸
I just donated 3000 dollars so this girl would say my name.
我刚刚刷了3000块的礼物,就为了让这个女孩叫一声我的名字
Forgive me for what I've done.
请原谅我的所作所为
I cannot believe that you've become a simp son.
我不敢相信我的儿子成了一个舔狗
Are you winning,son?
你要赢了吗?儿子
Dad no, I'm not.
爸爸,没有
And Dad it's taking its toll
而且我已经浪费了太多时间了
a lot,3000 hours,I've played this game
我已经玩了这个游戏3000个小时了
Joined a tournament today,
打了把线上赛
And guess what Dad,I didn't win Dad.
你猜怎样,我输了,爸
So all I've done Dad,has been for nothing Dad.
我做的这些事,都没有意义,爸
I'm feeling real bad,it isn't even Dad.
我感觉很糟
That I not won,you see the thing is Dad.
不是因为我没赢,你也看到了,爸
It's stopped being that fun,being that fun.
我现在觉得已经没意思了,不想玩了
I'm so sorry,you've seen me like this.
我很抱歉让你看到我这样子
I'm a failure
我就是个失败者
Maybe it's time to quit.
是时候该停下了
But thanks for asking.
但是谢谢你的关心
At least I tried.
至少我尽力了
Now leave me alone to sit and cry.
现在请让我一个人坐在这儿哭一会吧
Are you winning,son?
你赢了吗?儿子
I've transcended.
我已经超凡脱俗了
Beyond the need for dualistic notions of competitive.
超越了二元对立竞争的需求
But I'm humbled Dad,you came to me.
但我已经悟了,爸,既然来了
So please come sit beside your son for a cup of tea.
不如坐下来与我共饮一壶清茶
Are you winning,son?
你赢了吗?儿子
Not exactly.
不算是
The only things I'm winning here is good old memories.
我唯一赢到的是还有美好的记忆
Like all the good times.
就像以前
You knocked my door,
你敲响我的门
Asking once again if I was winning like before.
一次又一次的问我赢了吗
Though things have changed now,
虽然发生了许多改变
And though it's sad
虽然很伤感
It's time for me to ask
但现在该我问了
Are you winning,Dad?
爸爸,你赢了吗?
Even though I know that
尽管我已经知道
You are winning Dad.
你赢了,爸
When you asked me
在你问我的时候
It meant I was winning Dad.
我也已经赢了